Hello Everyone,

I just noticed an issue with my signature templates. I have set up
templates with signatures for various correspondents and accounts to
simplify my life :)
For this list I am using a simple greeting with my current version
after the normal separator.

I don't know if you can see the signature as in my "compose window"
the signature appears faint. Also instead of the double hypen -- only
one hyphen shows up. I checked that the templates shows up normally.

I also sent some test messages to myself and the outcome was
completely confusing. The first email I received with my "faint"
signature did not show up any signature at the receiving end. I then
replied to this and did a second test using an additional manual
signature. Once this second email arrived, I not only saw two
signatures (template & manual) but all of a sudden the first email
with the faint signature showed up normal. Interestingly in my reply
email it clearly shows no original signature (though perhaps this is
the proper way of cutting off signatures in replies?).

Does anybody know when a signature comes up as faint, what it means
and how it should show up at the recipient?  Looking in my sent
folder, I can see some emails with faint and some with normal
signature. I never noticed this
before, don't know if something has corrupted.

Tom
using TheBat! 4.0.24 on XP