Hello Everyone,

just received an email (spam) with an attachment (supposedly jpg). I
am viewing emails in this account as txt and do not open such
attachments.
Still I am wondering about the treatment of this attachment. I have
deleted the email, so it now appears in trash. Via right-click I have
deleted the attachment - now I am wondering where is it gone? Does it still
"slumber"
somewhere in the database and just does not show anymore or is it really gone?

Tom
using TheBat! 4.0.28.3 on XP