Hello Everyone,

I am currently using TB Home and am curious about Voyager. I
understand that to use Voyager I could upgrade to TB Pro but despite
looking at Ritlabs explanation page, I am not sure what I get with
Voyager.

I normally use TB on my desktop but will be travelling shortly. I
could just log on to my accounts via webmail but would miss my many
templates that make life so much easier. If I upgraded to Pro and then
downloaded voyager (free?), how could I then make use of it during my
travels with a laptop?

Tom
using TheBat! 4.0.28.3 on XP