Hello Everyone,

after giving up on Voyager, I am now trying to restore my complete
email set-up via backup/restore onto my laptop.

I have just done so and thought everything went smoothly. However, I
now discovered that for some accounts the messages were not restored.
I don't understand the system behind it. For many of my accounts I
have sub-accounts for older messages (in or out), so at first I
thought only the standard settings like inbox, sent can be restored
(though that would be a terrible shortcoming if I ever needed to
restore everything on my desktop). But then I can see that the backup
went fine for two accounts and 5 other accounts remained empty.

And how about virtual folders, these did not make it either. I checked
the backup settings but you can only tick the accounts you want, there
is no tick box for including sub-accounts or making other adjustments.

Is there anything else I can do to get a fully matching copy onto my
laptop?

Tom
using TheBat! 4.0.28.3 on XP