Hi

On Thursday 25 December 2008 at 12:16:57 AM, in
<mid:87554721.20081225111...@wai.com.au>, Ian A. White wrote:

> Thanks. That did it.

I tried doing the same now that I am aware of the common templates
location - copied my main account.qtb file to the mail directory and
found most of my QTs duplicated there. Then I re-created one that was
not on the same account in the common location and deleted them all
from their previous locations. All good but I notice the account.qtb
files are still present in the account folders, even though there are
no longer any QTs there. I find that if I delete those account.qtb
files, the next time I start TB!, they re-appear and the QTs re-appear
in their old location (as well as in the common location).

Obviously, a workaround is to leave the redundant account.qtb files
where they are but can anybody confirm or explain this behaviour?

MFPA

Lack of money is no obstacle. Lack of an idea is an obstacle.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600