Hello Everyone,

I am hoping for some clarification re filter rules.

I would like to streamline emails generated on a website to different
accounts ( in my bat and external) depending on who works on them.
I set up some filter but I am afraid I have not fully understood the
way they should work in sequence.
My current set up is:

1) known _ if address book contains sender move to inbox known
2) subject contains "skipped" move to folder A
3) subject contains "mail delivery" or header contains "mailer daemon"
or text contains " successful delivery notifications" or text contains
"fatal error" move to Folder Bounce
4) text contains "new address" or text contains "new account info"
forward message to other email address A
5) recipient contains "xyz" forward to email address B

All filters are set to continue processing with other filters.

Should I use forward message to other email or redirect? What is the
difference? Does forward just mean a copy will be sent but the
original email is still going into the folder and then will be
processed by the next filter? My idea is to direct the emails to
whoever is working on them without creating duplicates or cluttering
the original mailbox. So if filter rule 3 is met, the journey ends in
folder Bounce but otherwise rule 4 should apply.

Tom
using TheBat! 4.0.28.3 on XP