Hello Everyone,

I disabled one of my accounts as it received too much spam. The
account still exists for the history but will not be used anymore for
sending or receiving emails.
I cannot find a way to stop the auto-suggestion to come up with my
now deleted address on top. I went to my address book and took out the
offending email but no luck, it still happens.
Clicking on the from field to use the down arrows on the side and then
going down to the offending address to delete it, does not work
either. I believe this works in the To: field but not here.

How else can I get rid of this remnant. At present with the account no
longer configured to have a server address, no emails will be sent
(which is good) but it is annoying that the account is chosen by the
system without good reason and I have to manually override this each
time.

Tom
using TheBat! 4.0.28.3 on XP