On Sun, 2009-07-05, Privateofcourse wrote:
> This is what you said on Sun, 5 Jul 2009 11:25:52 -0500 your time:

>> You might have to go on the web to your " TBUDL mailing list membership
>> configuration" page and enable the "Mail delivery" option to get your
>> postings sent to you as well as the rest of the list members.

> That's already enabled.

> I've been receiving mail from the list today; mail I'd sent to the list a
> few days ago all suddenly got delivered to the list today and to me. Don't
> know why that is, just glad that things seem like they're back to 'normal'.

I was having a problem getting a copy of my messages to this list a month
or so ago when I noticed a further option on the membership configuration
page (at the bottom) labeled: "Avoid duplicate copies of messages?"

I checked No and the next message that I sent was received from the list.
This may have been a coincidence, but I left the option turned off since it
is much easier for me to delete a duplicate message than to read a missing
one!

--
Bill McQuillan <bill.mcquil...@pobox.com>
Using The Bat! 2.11 on Windows XP 5.1 build 2600-Service Pack 2