Hello Everyone,

I sometimes use the delayed email sending function but have run into a
problem.
I set up a custom date intending to send something after the weekend
at 08.00 AM. Due to a mistake I configured it for Tuesday.
I fail to see how to change this now. While I can amend the details
(to +15 minutes) which would be fine, at that time nothing happens. I
can not take away the "postponed" function and send immediately, so I guess I
can only
delete the email and start a fresh one.

I am sure there is a solution for this and it's just one of those days
for me.

Tom
using TheBat! 4.2.9.1 on XP