Hi

On Friday 20 August 2010 at 11:19:05 PM, in
<mid:993608511.20100820151...@comcast.net>, TheLimit wrote:

> I went to templates in the AB a while back, and I liked
> it,  so that's what I'm doing.

I have a handful of AB templates but mainly use Account level
templates (and steer clear of folder templates).

>  The first one I did is
> fine; the rest refuse to play, period. I get a totally
> blank mail, and the F4 key doesn't work on replies. I
> can't figure it out. They used to work fine.

What's different between the first one that works and all the others
that fail, in settings and in the templates themselves?

Is it something simple, like the tick being removed from "use a
specific template for replies [or new messages]" in the AB entry?
Or having more than one AB entry for the same contact but only setting
up the template in one of them? Or the SHIFT key being down when
pressing F4?

> This is an IMAP account. The POP account seems OK,
> though I haven't got very far with it. Will that go
> away too .. ?

You mean if you create messages from your POP account the AB templates
work but if you create messages to the same contacts from your IMAP
account the templates don't work? That sounds weird.

> What's going on? How do I fix it?

For a totally blank email to be created it looks like it
is defaulting to a totally empty template set up *somewhere*... Check
all address book entries for the address you are trying to set up
templates for.

For IMAP accounts behaving differently, dunno as I only use POP.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

The truth is rarely pure and never simple

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600