Hi,

Thanks for reply. No removing that tick prevent it from running again with
same exception error. BTW: I'm logged in as administrator on that machine.

I did not copy it (for rights reasons) to the program files folder, but a
folder where I have program not installed with an installer (to know the
difference). I have no programs in that folder that write to the registry -
maybe that is the reason.

Anyway I hope my experiance - solution can benefit others too.

Thanks again for quick reply!

best regards, Wilfried

--
mvg, Wilfried