I am wondering can the tcl shell used the return value of a java function
call ?
Here is some code example

let's say i have a java class

public class test{

        public int run() {
        return 10;
        }
}

and then in tcl shell
set t [java::new test]

now can it do
set result [$t run] ??? to set the value to 10 ?

or is there any way to make this interaction happened ?

Any help would be appreciated, I am just starting to used Jacl.. so I am
still learning its capabilities...

Thanks
Toga