Hello,

> Hi, I have a Tcl List Object that this being passed in as an argument to
> cmdProc method in one of my classes in Java.  How do I go about breaking
> up the list into it's elements, and converting them to String so that I
> can print them out using System.out.println(<String>) ?

You can use methods of the TclList class. Example:
  TclObject elemv[] = TclList.getElements(interp, argv[1]);
  for (int i = 0; i < elemv.length; i++) {
    System.out.println(elemv[i]);
  }

BTW: The TclList class has its own documentation page in the docs directory.

HTH, Krischan
--
Christian Krone, SQL Datenbanksysteme GmbH