I have attempted to make TclBlend1.2.6 on Windows 2000 using Tcl8.3.2.  I
modified the make file according to the instructions, however, there are
problems with the make file.  First, it wants to delete files which are not
there the first time you run nmake.  When delete fails the script won't
complete.  I got around this by faking up the files it was looking for so it
would have something to delete.  There is also a quoting problem where the
include path for Tcl needs to be enclosed in ""s if the Tcl path has blanks
in a directory name, e.g., "C:\Program Files\Tcl\include".

Now though I am stuck.  Make is looking for tclInt.h and I don't have it
anywhere.  I recall that this used to be included with Tcl, but apparently
it is not anymore.  Is there a source for this file somewhere?

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Schenck             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technical Principal
The Information Store   http://www.istore.com

10777 Westheimer, Suite 1040
Houston, TX 77042
Ph: 713 787-6798 x166  Fax: 713 787-6772