Hi,

In my template I make a call to a procedure. The procedure makes calls to a
bunch of java classes and returns a hashtable.

This hashtable is retrieved in a local variable in the template, lets say
'p_returnHash'.

Then I have a library which retrieves all the key values from the hashtable
'p_returnHash'.

All these variables are not defined in any special namespace. This makes
them automatically defined in the defaultnamespace. An example of one of the
variables is given below..
 ::VgnDefaultNamespace::p_hasStagesMailSuppression
So the code in the template goes like this..

[
set pl_returnHash [ReceiveFileLite "xxx-xx-xxxx"]
INCLUDE LIBNAME "Extract FileLite Data"
NULL

]

... rest of the template code, accessing the variables retrieved in the
library "Extract FileLite Data", goes here......

My question is.. will all these variables have a separate copy for each
session; or by the virtue of being defined in the default namespace it makes
them common between all the session? If yes this could be potentially a HUGE
PROBLEM. Is this a dangerous set up?

Please advise.

Thanks,
-Manasi