Last weekend I ran the merged tclblend/aolserver combination using
apache-bench to make concurrent accesses of multiple urls, and I
noticed that the memory size was growing over time.  I think this is
probably due in part to the java info cache not being cleaned up.  It
seems that at the end of a thread, the DeleteGlobalRef should be
called for each of the items in the cache.

Another thing that I've noticed is that the TclThreadCleanup routine
is not being called.  I register this proc one time from the aolserver
startup routine, but I'm wondering if maybe it needs to be registered
at the start of each thread.

-Dan