I did not see any objections to the thread cleanup patches
I posted, so I checked them into the CVS along with a fix
that adds a mutex to access some global variables. If
you want to get these changes, you will have to check
them out of the sourceforge CVS. As you may have heard,
the Tcl project is moving over to sourceforge, so
Tcl/Java is going along for the ride.

The new project homepage is:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcljava

For CVS info, click on the "CVS Repository"
link and then follow the instructions for
anonymous CVS access. The CVS repo on
sourceforge is the same as the old one,
in fact it now has a couple of new
patches.

Moving to sourceforge is really going to
improve the project, there are all sorts
of nice tools that will make managing and
participating in the development of
Tcl/Java much more simple. There is a nice
little bug database, a patch database, and
lots of other nice tools.

I created two mailing lists, tcljava-user
and tcljava-dev. If you don't care to
read about discussion of patches and
other implementation details, you
can subscribe to tcljava-user. If you
only care about patches and you don't
want to read a bunch of questions like:
"Why do I get the class not found error?"
then just subscribe to tcljava-dev.
You can of course subscribe to both.

I think these mailing lists are up and
running, but I have not been able to