Tcl.pm and Tcl::Tk have various files with “incorrect” permissions,
specifically files that should or should not be marked as executable. Files
like .pl or .t I would think should be executable, while .pm, .xs, or image
formats should not.

There’s also files with shebangs like “#!perl -w”, which at a minimum should
have the -w flag replaced by `use warnings;`. At least one file
(perl-tcl-tk/test-for-tk.tcl) is executable but is missing a shebang. However,
I’m not familiar with what an appropriate shebang for CPAN dist scripts should
be; supposedly there’s problems with (or enough people dislike) putting e.g.
`#!/usr/bin/env perl`.

I can send a PR with “fixed” permissions, but I’m not aware of a way to enforce
that they don’t change. The shebangs I would need more advice on.