--- Begin Message ---
Hello list.

Before I forget again. A couple months ago I was looking through the
issues trackers and it came to my attention that a few labels did not
refer to any issues, so I deleted them (there were no confirmations
whatsoever). I guess it was "wont_fix" and "invalid", maybe something
else.

Only later I figured out out that the current edition of github.com
displays closed issues counter for a label in a separate place (cannot
remember if this is the same as how it used to be before). Please
excuse me for that, this damage was not intentional.

--
    Denis Ovsienko

--- End Message ---