Hi,
   Does tcpdump as of today support capturing packets
on multiple interfaces(could be different link types)
and eventually to be stored in a single file?
   If yes, which version supports this and this
feature implies that the tcpdump file/packet header format
has changed , right? Where can I get the latest format
from?

--
Shashank

ps: By browsing through the archive, I did find few
refs. to this feature, however was not successful in
finding a confirmed answer.