Guy Harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 05:44:25PM -0400, Paul Jarc wrote:
>> Also, it seems this configure script doesn't notice $CPPFLAGS, which
>> is inconvenient.
>
> What's inconvenient about it?

I have a script that automates the installation of several packages.
For autoconf'ed packages, it assumes all of $CPPFLAGS, $CFLAGS, and
$LDFLAGS are used in the right places, and so it puts -I flags in
$CPPFLAGS and -L flags in $LDFLAGS, etc.  I had to add a special case
for tcpdump to include $CPPFLAGS in $CFLAGS.

paul
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?body=unsubscribe