On Sat, 15 Jun 2002, Mihail Balikov wrote:

Hi,

I made a pcap direction-hack years ago which is available
on http://www.cs.uni-potsdam.de/homepages/students/linuxer/libs
(libpcap-0.6dh.tar.gz)

It offers new function pcap_direction() where you can tell
pcap to only return packets with outgoing direction, incoming or
both.

Haven't tried it on newer 2.4 kernels but should still work.

Sebastian

> Hello,
>
> I'm tring to implement IP accounting system using bpf, but my major problem
> is that I see packets twice on incomming and outgoing interface (in some
> situations, they could be equal).
>
> So is there any way to fould direction of the packet OR any other solution
> to avoid double accounting of packet?
>
> regards,
> Mihail.Balikov
>
> -
> This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
> http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
> To unsubscribe use mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?body=unsubscribe

---
"Please stop the earth. Let me off."

-