On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 08:10:11AM -0500, Brad Tilley wrote:
> I placed the GUI version there are source.cpp. I don't have the simpler,
> non-GUI version that I posted yesterday, but the use of srand and rand are
> the same in both examples. The GUI version compiles on OpenBSD if you have
> fltk installed from ports. I only wrote the simpler version to demonstrate
> the difference I was seeing.

Wow, that's fucked. Learn how to use vector<>, your use of map is incredibly
inefficient.

And even about rand(), any text book about random number generators will tell
you that it's a bad one, and that you don't ever use it with modulo, since
the low-level bits are even worse than the high-level bits.