On 22.04.14 19:16, Bob Beck wrote:

> I'll take a look at this when I get home, and either apply your fix or
> disentangle this in a hopefully more obvious way.

How shall I proceed with the other fixes? Just bundle them as diffs
against the current revision an put them on the list as new threads?

What about some other comments on the code? I found the use of
(long)time() in timeout checks and wonder if it is more appropriate to
use clock_gettime with CLOCK_MONOTONIC when available. The wall clock is
expected to drift and even jump backwards in presence of an ntpd.

  erdgeist