On 04/24/14 04:09, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2014/04/24 04:26, Miod Vallat wrote:
Same as the others, this time with src/usr.bin/mg/undo.c
You are now losing a memset() in the `rec doesn't come from malloc' code
path.
 From the number and types of diff being sent, I am guessing these are
tool-generated (coccinelle?); while this is a valid technique it is
important that they are also carefully checked.

Understood - thanks to Stuart, Miod, Ted & team.

I'll check my inventory but I believe last night's run was the last of them.

Next up is a bunch of files which could benefit from using poll(). There was around five I spotted I believe, including the one Ted raised last night.