On 7/11/2014 2:03 AM, Theo de Raadt wrote:
If lynx was removed from base, and only available in ports... how many of
you would even know of it's existance and use it?

I absolutely would use it if it were only available in ports.

I only complain about gopher support being removed because lynx has the best gopher browsing experience around, and in OpenBSD-land, there's no alternative other than building it and installing it out-of-band.

I would happily use a package, be it instead of or in addition to a stripped-down lynx in base.

wrt. auditing it, should we send patches here? Or upstream?