For the rest of us who prefer to use software instead of demanding changes,
this simply means using OpenBSD in a strictly-isolated environment becomes a
bit more difficult.

I'm still not willing to use Linux LiveCDs in certain environments for the most
part, and I'll just get used to having the ports I absolutely need (probably
elinks or Firefox, at this point, not lynx!) on a pre-burned CD.

Related question: what happened to putting the most commonly-used pkgs on the
CDs?  Did we just run out of room?  My 5.5 CD set has a grand total of about 8
packages IIRC.

Most of us get that you're all hacking on OpenBSD primarily to scratch a
personal itch and secondarily to provide something good to the rest of the
world.  I recall reading somewhere a summary of the tech@ attitude, which
boiled down to "if you can use our code, great, otherwise go away and stop
bothering us".

I'll keep providing opinions and feedback, but even (sizeable) donations to the
foundation don't earn me the *right* to be heeded.

Apologies for the noise on tech@, but moving to misc would be even worse.

-Adam