On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 11:59:41AM +0200, ludovic coues wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 08:53:15PM -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> >> -       $state->handle_options('cCdfF:hIKLmPQ:qr:RsSUe:E:Ml:aAt',
> >> +       $state->handle_options('cCdfF:hIKLmpPQ:qr:RsSUe:E:Ml:aAt',
> >>
> >> Starting to look a lot like ls.
> >
> > What a coincidence. It's used to list things.  So is ls.
> >

> Maybe Theo was hoping someone would trim ls of all the unused option.

Not surprisingly. But getting pkg_info cleaned up is not very simple, and
also it's definitely not my main priority now.

I would very much prefer someone to track down the sometimes issue where
pkg_add burps with /var/db/pkg out of synch. I also need to rewrite
Vstat.pm to handle some things it can. I have a race condition in dpb that
I want to fix, and my chroot script isn't finished yet.

There are many things which are not perfect in pkg_add nor dpb. Getting things
better is happening but it's a slow process.