Theo de Raadt:
> That is why you are trying to push changes into an established
> ecosystem, WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION.  Your only justification was
> "because I want to do so".

Read this tread carefully and you'll see that I don't *push* anything. I
don't consider one lonely patch on tech@ as pushing. tech@ is still the
upstream for signify(1). Why not leave it alone if you don't like to
merge it?

I'm not going to answer to another portion of pointless insults below.
Just wondering how can you produce such amount of it out nothing.

--
Ivan Markin