On Oct 13 2022, Klemens Nanni wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 13, 2022 at 08:28:50AM -0400, Okan Demirmen wrote:
> > And I keep missing it! I can't reproduce this - can you share the font
> > you're using maybe?
>
> Whatever is the default, I never fiddled with fonts in X, no xorg.conf,
> `cwm -c/dev/null' shows the glitch for me on a ThinkPad X230.

In my case I can reproduce it with TrueType fonts (eg DejaVu Monospace),
with bitmap fonts (eg Fixed) doesn't happen.  I observe the overlapping
in any menu, not only the windows one.

Months ago I tried to fix this issue playing with the "height + 1"
values, but since all cwm patches I been sending lately were ignored I
lost interest.  By the way, I'm glad Okan is still alive.  :-)

--
Walter