Hi,
My daily regress test results are now publicly available in an almost
identical format as the one bluhm@ already is providing[1]. This not a
competing source of any kind but rather complementary as our
environments are slightly different.

        https://regress.basename.se/

Some things worth mentioning:

1. For amd64 where I also build snapshots, a precise CVS delta is
   included relative to the previous run.

2. In case of a non pass run, only the x?failed/skipped/disabled targets
   are extracted from the log. Makes it easier to highlight the
   problematic targets.

3. Only failures contribute to the score used during sorting, I still
   haven't decided if this is a good idea or not. The other option is to
   also give weight to skip/xfail targets.

[1] http://bluhm.genua.de/regress/results/latest.html