On Sun, May 07, 2023 at 07:21:11PM -0700, Philip Guenther wrote:
> Yeah, the downside of signatures is that by default it makes adding
> parameters a breaking change and can thus calcify the interface.  Something
> for authors of shared modules that have callbacks to carefully consider.  :/

So far, my stance on my code is that only stuff that's already in-tree
matters.

If people have external code, I'll be glad to fix things for them.

"Bugs" in current code have been few and resulted in improvements in either
documentation or interface in 99% of the cases.

(and opening a constructor to extra params takes about 5 minutes)