Jan Klemkow:

> This diff introduces separate flags for TCP offloading.  We split this
> into LRO (large receive offloading) and TSO (TCP segmentation
> offloading).  Thus, we are able to turn it on/off separately.

Wait, why do we even have a knob for TSO?

We specifically decided not to have a knob for checksum offloading,
because it should just work out of the box, and if it doesn't, then
it should be disabled by the driver.  It should not be the admin's
task to figure out if the implementation is broken and to fiddle
with the knobs (hi, FreeBSD!).

I would assume that line of thinking extends to TSO.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de