On 17.10.2023. 1:07, Vitaliy Makkoveev wrote:
>> On 13 Oct 2023, at 18:40, Hrvoje Popovski <hrv...@srce.hr> wrote:
>>
>> On 12.10.2023. 20:10, Vitaliy Makkoveev wrote:
>>> Hi, MP safe process timeouts were landed to the tree, so time to test
>>> them with network stack :) Diff below makes tdb and ids garbage
>>> collector timeout handlers running without kernel lock. Not for commit,
>>> just share this for tests if someone interesting.
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> with this diff it seems that it's little slower than without it.
>> 165Kpps with diff
>> 200Kpps without diff
>>

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for testing. I’m interesting on slower results. I suspect
> enabled/disabled POOL_DEBUG effect. The patched and unpatched builds
> were made from the same sources?

Hi,

I'm running same source with and without diff and with
kern.pool_debug=0.
I've tried few times and sometimes I'm getting same results, but mostly
little slower ...
I have 2 same servers directly connected with 10G x540T an one ipsec
tunnel through that 10G interface.
I'm testing like this:
compile kernel from source - test tunnel
apply your diff with same source - test tunnel