Yes indeed <smiloe>.

I've never relied or been tempted to use any Microsoft products much at all, in the main they're very bulky for one thing.

I've always had trouble getting Outlook Express to work so I gave up on that. did try Outlook 2003 at one point though it appeared to be a mess when it came to all its functions and integrating them hence I spent a lot more time using that software and wasting that time if that makes any sense.

The "Live" stuff I didn't enjoy at all and thus have found replacements for many of the "Live" utilities and functions. for example Miranda is an excellent multi protocol chat client in much the same way as Adium for the Mac. I can write my blogs under Windows using something called Blogjet, not the most accessible piece of software on the planet but it is usable.

I don't use Microsoft Office utilities as I've found substitutes for them, Jarte Plus for Word Processing, nothing for spreadsheet design yet and Ask Sam for database management, could also use that for Word Processing too if i wanted.

and for email? Well i use the now tried and true Thunderbird, I use NVDA a lot of the time so I'm insulated for the problems that users of Window-eyes have with this software <smile>.