My bluetooth keyboard actually came with one even though I don't need it, I've
tried it with other devices and it seems to work.

As for "Regretting" the purchase of an EEEPC? Well a couple of things here.

Perhaps its just my attitude or something in the local water supply but I'm one
of those people who don't regret any of my actions whether its buying something
I couldn't use the way I thought or one of life's experiences, we can all learn
from what we do thus if we learn then what is their to regret? Perhaps a
discussion for another list <smile> but really if anything is to come out of
such a scenario as you've painted then its not to copy whatever anyone else is
doing or buying, everyone has different needs.

Thankfully when I purchased my EEEPC Netbook I had quite a few people I could
talk to who did indeed help me make the decision on what to buy, in fat we had
quite a discussion about the topic on Twitter and we helped each other research
the best and cheapest model around at the time but as I said my needs are
different than everyone's as everyone's needs are different than mine.

My EEEPC model does have Bluetooth, something I'm particularly thankful for but
it didn't have the faster Wireless protocol and only came standard with 1GB of
memory.

Thankfully both these problems were easily fixed, my local Computer shop -
which also happened to be an Asus service agent - upgraded the memory and they
were able to swap the internal wireless device for a faster one, some people
told me it could be done whilst others told me it couldn't.

My Asus is not used as a full-blown computer as I use it as a bedside machine
you might say to read and respond to email, manage my media library, read
books, listen to Internet radio and so it goes on.

I also bought a HP that you referred to though this wasn't a Netbook, I had
been advised against buying HP Netbook products by those it seems who know more
about Netbooks than I do.

The HP I have is a full Laptop machine, I think they call them Entertainment
PC'S or something similar, only problem with that machine is the battery life
is nowhere near as good as that of the EEEPC, I'm also informed that battery
life has improved a lot in the very latest replacement models.

Also note that HP is "Getting Out" of the PC business so what affect this will
have I don't quite know, I only bought my HP as I was made an offer I couldn't
refuse at the time regarding price and a full mobile multi media solution was
what I had been looking for though I didn't want to spend too much money on it,
I can send specs of both my EEEPC and HP I7 machines to anyone if they're
interested, the HP is more powerful than any desktop system I've ever owned
<smile>.