The part which really excites me is that the progress reports on the project are open and up there for anyone to read and comment on.

On 26/11/2011 7:57 PM, Mrs. Lynnette Annabel Smith wrote:
Hello Dane

This is excellent news. I think you know that at the moment we are well and
truly in the Apple camp. But it would be foolish of us not to applaud the
efforts of other groups who are making their phones accessible and usable,
right out of the box. So I really hope this lives up to the expectations.

Lynne