Hi Lynne, Damion et al
I used to use Thunderbird but as noted problems now with WindowEyes. I also
sometimes had problems using it with my IMap server.
I now am using MacMail on the Mac and this is fine, and Outlooook with
WindowEyes, but the MS Word pane keeps disappearing and if I try orther views
this too seems eratic. I am reluctant to use three different screenreaders for
different apps, and wish I could just go back to the good old days before
Window-Eyes got too big for its boots and I used Outlook Express. Ah well, I
must be getting old.
hBut seriously, I must admit I am doing rather more than half of my emails
these days from my IPhone with a BlueTooth keyboard and have no problems
reading or sending emails or attachments. Second place, as said, goes to
MacMail - mhyonly problem with this is that sometimes I have problems with my
network, which I know is not MacMail's problem.
Dennis.

Dennis Freedman
The best aromatherapy in the UK - www.e-nat.co.uk
Sent from my iPhone