Hello Dane

On 26 Dec 2011, at 19:24, Dane trethowan wrote:

Hmmm.. not sure I'd go so far as to call Window-Eyes "Overpriced junk", but I
will say that GW Micro have dropped the ball and need to do some serious work
on the software.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating; and Window-Eyes doesn't seem to be
making a very tasty pudding for a lot of people recently. However, the proof
will come as far as we're concerned later today when we try mail, Adobe
DreamWeaver CS5.5 and a few other things.

But as I've told you, Gordon has decided that, until or unless things improve
radically, he doesn't intend any further paid updates of Window-Eyes.

Lynne