I am actually happy that the next release of KeySoft will allow people to start
writing in Nemeth Code. I am still not quite clear how it will exactly display
to reachers once it's been printed, but you can print assignments in Nemeth
code and turn it in to your instructors. That is a definite step up.

Mary