If this article is accurate then it very may well be the end of what was an excellent product, one of the highlights of owning an Apple Mac machine in my view.

Anyway I guess the only thing we can do is appreciate that "Times They Are A Chagin" continually and hope - if the end of VMWare Fusion is in fact here - then another accessible alternative will spring up.

I know some people have had success with Parallels but that was in the past I remember reading about that and I don't know how accessible that software is now.

https://sixcolors.com/link/2016/01/vmware-fusion-virtualization-app-may-be-dead/

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves