Hi!

I mentioned this App a little while ago, its a new offering from the developer of the Muse App, the Muse App was a Pandora client - notice I say "Was" as Muse is no longer being developed -.

Musicality is a multi client Music Player meaning it can handle more than just one music server.

Select "Go To" and type in the music service you wish to interact with such as Pandora, Spotify, or even Google Play Music.

Once you're at the Music service of your ears desire simply fill in the login information and you're set.

The controls for the service along with vall the other features are presented to you in a simple HTML type of interface so its just a matter of clicking the links, the buttons and the menus.

Don't want the music coming ot of your computer speakers? No problem, select Airplay from the Musicality menu and stream to your favourite device.

Unfortunately Musicality is only a Mac App at this point, a trial version is available where upon you can choose to buy the App if you like it as I do.

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves