There’s nothing like being pleasantly surprised as it doesn’t often happen
these days and I’m happy to report that my first few minutes with Bosn Audio
Editor have pleasantly surprised me.

The App is as accessible as it possibly could be it seems with VoiceOver and
all the functions I tried worked.

The menu interface is simple to use yet extremely comprehensive for a $30 audio
recorder/Editor/Converter and most of the goodies you’d find in more expensive
audio packages are there including a whole effects menu.

Cursor movement and selection is easy enough, you can move in units as small as
a tenth of a second right up to 2 seconds, not as thorough as some of the more
expensive editors perhaps but certainly good enough for most needs and in any
case, you can always use the “Go To” option for more accurate fine tuning of
your work.

Got to get back to work so unfortunately I can’t do any more exploration of
Boson right now, I do intend to do some reading of the accompanying
documentation to see what tips and tricks are offered and I have a whole heap
of editing work to do so I’ll doo all those jobs with Boson and see how I get
on though - if my above comments are anything to go by - I don’t see any major
stumbling blocks.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.