Hello, there are many things that you can do on the Apple Watch or probably
most things that you can do on the Apple Watch you can do on the iPhone. But
what I like is the fact that it is on your wrist. For example if I want to
check the temperature I was are you know I don't have to go getting out my
iPhone, I also use it as a timer when I'm cooking. And also I have used it to
check my heart rate since I have had a heart attack in the past.

Sent from my iPad

> On Jan 28, 2016, at 6:03 PM, Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> Does anyone actually own one of these? I’m toying with the idea of having
> this as one of my next purchases and I have an open mind on the idea but what
> I really want to know is what people are actually using these devices for and
> how they access them so I’m not after a sales pitch thanks, just practical
> information and experience.

> Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
> halfwits in this world behind.

  • Apple Watch Dane Trethowan
    • Re: Apple Watch Bill Deatherage