More Galaxy S7 Specs Leak Including 12MP Camera And 1.2W Speaker

The hype train can't be derailed. With just a few days until the Galaxy S7 is
announced, there are plenty of leaks to go around. The latest from SamMobile
includes a more detailed look at this phone's specs. According to the leak, the
GS7 will indeed have a 12MP camera sensor as previously rumored, and the
speaker will have 1.2W of power.

The camera sensor will be lower resolution than the 16MP GS6 module, but
according to the leak, the sensor will be larger at 1/2.5-inches and pixels of
at least 1.4 microns. That sounds awfully similar to the sensor in the new
Nexus phones. The speaker is supposed to be improved this year, but I should
point out the GS6 had a 1.2W speaker as well. Also mentioned are the specs
we've heard a few times including a Snapdragon 820, QHD AMOLED (5.1-inch for
the regular S7 and 5.5-inch for the Edge), IP67 water-resistance, a
pressure-sensitive screen, and Android 6.0.

Another piece of info provided to SamMobile lists March 11th as the launch date
for the phone. That's in-line with what we've heard in the past. Samsung is
announcing the GS7 on Sunday, so stay tuned.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/AndroidPolice/~3/xPQPGzqfVXI/story01.htm

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/AndroidPolice/~3/xPQPGzqfVXI/story01.htm