Just got my new Dell 27 inch monitor and what do you know, the monitor has no speakers built into it but does have a line-out socket on the back for connection to powered speakers, a hi-fi setup or whatever, about ruddy time too.

Monitors aint what they used to be, don't expect to get one up and running if you don't have vision, the control panel for the monitor is part of the screen, a touch pad near the bottom which I would never have found myself had I not had sighted assistance here, I saw reference to the control panel in the manual so it must be plainly obvious to soemoen who can actually see the screen.

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves