Hi!

I've just had word that this is shipping and I should have it tomorrow.

I bought the media hub on eBay and the seller was more than happy to install Google Talkback for me so I should be able to get the box up and running in a very short time I hope.

By default the MINIX Neo X8 uses a launcher with shortcuts, the eBay seller asked if I wanted this or another alternative which was quite considerate actually. As I don't know too much about the box I opted for the default launcher, I guess if I don't like it I can change it easily enough.

If you want to find out more about this product then head to the web site at http://minix.com.hk/en/products/neo-x8-h-plus

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves