Well Apple have created a nice new problem if you’re using FaceTime from your
Mac to your iPhone to make/receive calls it seems.

Calls sound like they’re running through a badly configured speech compressor.

Guess the question now is how long will Apple take to fix this problem?

Of course I was bound to know about the problem very quickly given that I use
FaceTime on my Mac and iPhone for communications as one of the many solutions
to enabling me to hear phone calls better, using FaceTime on the Mac allows me
to use a dedicated headset.

Ah well, I’ll have to ditch FaceTime then for the moment and use Skype or
Express Talk VOIP client wherever possible, a little inconvenient but at least
I have a very usable workaround until the problem is fixed.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.