Hi!

One of the fascinating things for me about computer systems is the network most connect to these days and at the heart of that network is usually a Router of some sort.

I've learnt over the years that if your network Router fails or is not reliable or doesn't provide the facilities your computer systems demand then you're in real bother.

The article linked to below is a good guide for many good Router systems available at the present, indeed I own two of the Routers mentioned - Asus RTn56U and RTAC3200 respectively.
http://listenthusiast.com/best-wireless-routers-2016/

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves