Hi!

Been a while since I've found the need to use this software and I still say the $49 it cost for the full version was well worth it even htough I've come up against a brick wall jsut now <smile>.

So for those who regularly use the App, can you tell me where I can find the select profiles combo box or find the option that says something like creat a single file?

The idea being I wish to create a Cue and FLAC pair which I know can be done.

I've found the Create Cue Sheet option but can't find the Create Single File option thus when I rip I get each track as a separate file which is exactly what I don't want, I want the Cue File referring to points within the generated FLAC file.

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves